Wednesday 16 January 2013



Procrastinating............That is what I am doing................my procrastination  makes Sadie very happy. I am suppose to be sewing.............there are many, many items cut. Everything from little doll clothing up to clothing for my "little doll". However, I'm just not in the mood. But, I can't just sit and read a book.........why not??? Well..........my mother-in-law decided to pay us a visit.............she thought 9 days sounded good......anyway, I can't have her going back to her home and telling all the other relatives that I am a lazy butt and just sit around reading and typing on my computer. So....I have been "playing" with Sadie instead. Sadie  couldn't have been more pleased.........

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we all need to procrastinate and relax, I call them my "bum days" :) I feel the same way when family visits though, even when I have an excuse to be lazy (being sick or pregnant).

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs from Friday night through the end of Monday. Come link up if you have some time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-11.html

    ReplyDelete