Friday 31 August 2012

One last cottage run........



Gosh, when the plan is decided, and everyone is gung ho to run up to the cottage for a last hurrah before school starts..............it all seems good. Now for the reality..................I have to pack, for a tribe!!! Food for an army!!! All for 3 days of supposed relaxation.............sigh. On the positive side, the weather is going to be fantastic!!! And, once we are there, I really do start to relax. But, and it's a huge BUT...........I am a wreck getting everything pulled together and packed. Seriously, the children are hiding right now!!!!!! Yeah, and here I am, avoiding the kitchen and the packing, writing this, for whomever wants  to read it. Oh, it is a lovely form of therapy. On a very positive note, we are very blessed to have such wonderful people invite us to use their cottage. It is one of the most beautiful places to be.......I will post pictures next week (if I remember to pack the camera......ugh).

2 comments:

  1. Those few days before vacation always stress me out too!!

    Following you back from the hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...............and then the laundry when you get home!!! Sheesh!!!

    ReplyDelete