Friday 12 October 2012

Taco Soup

Not an exciting picture ? I agree, but, the soup is fantastic!! Dare I tell you that it all got eaten before the picture could be taken..........ok, I forgot to take the picture.

Taco Soup
1/4 cup margerine                   8 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup flour                           2 cups of chopped chicken (pre cooked)
3 cups of chicken broth           1 tsp cumin
1 cup milk                               1 tsp chili powder
1 cup salsa                              salt and pepper

Melt margerine with flour. Put it in crockpot. Slowly whisk in the broth, then the milk. Drop in chunks of the cream cheese. Add all the other ingredients. Simmer on low in your crockpot. So tasty!!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good! I am visitng from the CHQ blog hop. I am a new follower, would love if you could come visit my blog and follow.

    Thanks
    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete